Friday, November 24, 2006

Before they were stars...

Got these really interesting transformations from celeb sites that I visit. I was so surprised to see Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Posh Spice looking like that. My reaction was ....Eeeeekkk!! Ugly!!



She was not really ugly. But I'm looking at one of the most admired fashion icons of today. So my reaction is quite acceptable. And besides, she's not that beautiful to begin with. I think she just knows how to carry herself in an elegant and classy kind of way. And she has done a lot (I mean a lot!) on her face to improve her looks. AND...her husband (David Beckham) is soooo yummy! I also think she's just overrated.



Kate Moss. Love her style! One fashion blogger said she's two seasons ahead of the other fashionistas. But this picture...oh man! Gives me hope. It's the reality that supermodels are not really born with it. They pay a lot of people to make them look gorgeous.



On the other hand, when I saw Angelina Jolie's picture. Omigod! She's really gorgeous. She doesn't need to pay anyone to make her look beautiful. She was born with it. As what Mean critic said, she's the only one who appeals to all gender. I remember telling my friend, "Only Angelina would make me want to be a Lesbian" Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home