Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eyelash Extensions... To get or not to get?

This should have been posted two weeks ago, but there's some error I'm encountering. So, anyways...

I've been wanting to get eye lash extensions eversince I read this article from Shopcrazy. I've been weighing the pros and cons..

Why I should get eye lash extensions?
- My eyes will look bigger (I have "half chinese eyes", by the way)
- No need for eyelash curler and mascara
- There'll be lots of important events this month (including my birthday =))
- Just look at this before and after pics from Novalash and see the difference extensions make.




Why I shouldn't get eye lash extensions?
- It will only last for about 3 weeks
- I have this tendency to scratch my eyes all the time
- I'm scared that my real lashes will fall off with the extensions
- It wouldn't match my daylook since I'm not used to wearing too much make-up during daytime. In other words, I might look ridiculous!

Right now, I haven't decided yet. Have to think hard before I throw away 500 pesos on something I just might regret in the end. Oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home