Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Dementia of a Lunatic Princess

Questions I've been wanting to answer, but people don't ask me

Given the chance, who do u want to kill at this very moment?
Male chauvinist pigs!

If you're a doctor, what field would you want to specialize in?
Cosmetic Surgery

If you're a lawyer, what field would you want to specialize in?
Women's rights

If you're an engineer, what field would you want to specialize in?
Funny, I never thought about that!

What's your long-term goal?
World Domination!!

What's your painful pleasure?
Tattoos. I have this constant urge to ink my skin.

What do you like about Britney Spears?
Her Arabic character tattoo on her nape

What do you like about Pink?
Her bar code tattoo on her nape

What do you like about Nicole Richie?
Her ribbon tattoo on her nape

Do you have a thing for nape?
NO! I have a thing for TATTOO! Damn it!

What supernatural power do you want to possess?
The power to possess everything!

What should a guy do to convince you to marry him?
Buy me a Badgley-Mischka wedding dress.

So you have plans of getting married?
NO! I only want the dress!! hihihi!

Were you always schizophrenic as a child?
Who said anything about schizophrenia?!? I have dementia!!

Do you think engineering caused your dementia?
Abso-fuckin'-lutely!

*Note: Please pardon my insanity. I'm not usually this crazy. Just testing! Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home