Thursday, October 21, 2004

Best Dates

Time for some serious blogging!

I wanted to write something about love (for a change) but since I have a very little knowledge of that, I'm going to write about dating, which i have a PhD in.

This topic was inspired by a thread LagunaMan posted in Urban-Princess forum. The questions are: What do women expect in a date? And if you accept a date invitation from a guy...does that mean you "like" him?

So, the basic question is...Why do you date?

There could be gazillions of reason why people date. But I will focus on the reason why women date, since I could only speak in behalf of the female populace (as if i'm representing them!). Or better yet, I'll focus on the reasons why I date. Answering this question will also lead me to answer the other question: If I accept a date invitation from a guy, does that mean I like him? So I should just probably answer the latter. Hehe!

Okay first, I have accepted date invitations from guys I don't like. So why did I? One reason is that..some are really makulit. This could probably be the worst reason why I date. I go out with them so they would stop bugging me. After that, adios baby! Why can't they get it? No means no. Am I sending the wrong signal? Or do they have a glitch in their system that's why they're processing the wrong signal? Beats me!

Another reason is... there are some really nice guys out there and so I'm trying to open my doors for the possiblity of a romantic connection. But I guess since it wasn't there at the beginning, it will never be there..ever! And so one date is enough. Ciao honey!

But the best dates I've had were with the guys that I like. those that im attracted to in one way or another.

And the best dates were those that aren't planned. When you'll just find yourself in a coffee shop, having a good conversation, enjoying each other's company and ending up wanting for more. And you'll just realize you're actually on a date.

That's what I want. Not a candlelit dinner with roses and serenading violinists, so superficial.

But my kind of date....sweet and yet, real.

1 Comments:

Blogger solo flite said...

yeah. the best dates arent planned...


...but we gotta set them or else we'll never meet The One.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home