Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On Sexual Harassment...


Dear _____:

I am filing a formal sexual harassment complaint against _____.

For a very considerable period of time now, I have fallen prey to his unceasing indecent and sexually violating remarks that I have been miserably tolerating in the vague hopes that he will stop doing not only a very unprofessional characteristic but also a very demeaning and sexually harassing behavior. He has been incessantly trying to acquire my mobile phone number that I constantly refuse him and made very clear of my having no intention of giving him now, or even in the future. In addition to this, he keeps on asking me out on a date in a very irritating and unpleasant manner. But what really enrages me is the way he blurts out his lewd, shrewd, and ill-bred oral remarks, which are very sexually harassing in nature. I have already reached the limits of my patience and decided to escalate this very serious matter to a formal complaint. It is very hard to be efficient, and or lest even maintain a good and professional working relationship with this kind of person.

I hope you take action in this very urgent matter.

Thank you, and I’ll be expecting to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Moi
This was my letter indeed. 

NOBODY has the right to treat any woman unrightfully.

To all the women, if you feel that you are violated in anyway, SPEAK UP!

Fight for your rights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home